The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems and the emerging applications.
If you would like to become a sponsor of this great event, we would love to hear from you, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 19, 2018: Happy New Year to everyone! We would like to inform you that this year we have received a record number of submissions, which promises PAKDD’18 to be an exciting event. At the same time, the Program Committee has to work extra harder due to the exceeding number of paper submissions. Hence, the notification date has been slightly delayed. Please check the Important Dates page for up-to-date information.
- December 02, 2017: The AutoML Challenge 2018 is running. Assemble your crew, join our competition and win our prizes at https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/17767
- November 16, 2017: The starting date of our competition is now: November 27th, 2017.
- November 07, 2017: Paper submission deadline extended to November 21st, 2017 (firmed deadline) (due to the heavy storm, flood and energy blackout in the Indian subcontinent and several extension requests).
- November 01, 2017: Information for data competition is now available.
- October 07, 2017: Revised Paper submission deadline is now: November 14th, 2017.
- September 20, 2017: The submission site is now open at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/PAKDD2018
- September 15, 2017: Please note that the conference date is June 3rd – 6th, 2018
- August 28, 2017: Call for Workshop page is available.
- July 12, 2017: Call for Papers page is available.
- June 25, 2017: Important Dates page is open.
- June 24, 2017: Conference website is available now!