The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems and the emerging applications.
If you would like to become a sponsor for this great event, we would love to hear from you, please write to us at email@example.com
- November 16, 2017: The starting date of our competition is now: November 27th, 2017.
- November 07, 2017: Paper submission deadline extended to November 21st, 2017 (firmed deadline) (due to the heavy storm, flood and energy blackout in the Indian subcontinent and several extension requests).
- November 01, 2017: Information for data competition is now available.
- October 07, 2017: Revised Paper submission deadline is now: November 14th, 2017.
- September 20, 2017: The submission site is now open at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/PAKDD2018
- September 15, 2017: Please note that the conference date is June 3rd – 6th, 2018
- August 28, 2017: Call for Workshop page is available.
- July 12, 2017: Call for Papers page is available.
- June 25, 2017: Important Dates page is open.
- June 24, 2017: Conference website is available now!