The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems and the emerging applications.
If you would like to become a sponsor of this great event, we would love to hear from you, please write to us at email@example.com, or more information is available here.
- March 13, 2018: Information for Accommodation is now available
- March 08, 2018: Information for Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities is now available. The Prospectus can be downloaded here.
- February 23, 2018: Early bird registration due on 15 March, 2018!. You are strongly encouraged to make your registration as early as you can via the Registration page: http://prada-research.net/pakdd18/index.php/registration/
- February 22, 2018: Please note that for each paper to be included in the proceedings, at least one of the authors must make a regular registration before the deadline. If an author has more than one accepted papers, he/she might choose to pay for “Additional Conference Paper” for each additional paper. Papers not registered will not be included in the Springer LNAI proceedings
- February 14, 2018: Registration and Visa Information pages have been updated.
- February 13, 2018: Author instruction for camera-ready paper submission has been sent. Please check your mailbox.
- January 28, 2018: Tutorials have been updated. Please visit Tutorials for further information.
- January 19, 2018: Happy New Year to everyone! We would like to inform you that this year we have received a record number of submissions, which promises PAKDD’18 to be an exciting event. At the same time, the Program Committee has to work extra harder due to the exceeding number of paper submissions. Hence, the notification date has been slightly delayed. Please check the Important Dates page for up-to-date information.
- December 02, 2017: The AutoML Challenge 2018 is running. Assemble your crew, join our competition and win our prizes at https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/17767
- November 16, 2017: The starting date of our competition is now: November 27th, 2017.
- November 07, 2017: Paper submission deadline extended to November 21st, 2017 (firmed deadline) (due to the heavy storm, flood and energy blackout in the Indian subcontinent and several extension requests).
- November 01, 2017: Information for data competition is now available.
- October 07, 2017: Revised Paper submission deadline is now: November 14th, 2017.
- September 20, 2017: The submission site is now open at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/PAKDD2018
- September 15, 2017: Please note that the conference date is June 3rd – 6th, 2018
- August 28, 2017: Call for Workshop page is available.
- July 12, 2017: Call for Papers page is available.
- June 25, 2017: Important Dates page is open.
- June 24, 2017: Conference website is available now!
has been updated.